1. Travelling Canadians
For your clients going out of country for a few days or more on holidays or on business, it is necessary to make sure they are covered for sudden and unexpected illnesses or accidents that may occur while travelling.
Travel insurance plan helps protect against the cost of sudden and unexpected illnesses and accidents that can happen when travelling.
Key features and advantages of Travel Insurance
- Emergency Medical
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption
- Baggage Loss, Damage and Delay
- Flight and Travel Accident
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Multi-Trip Emergency Medical Plan
2. Visitors to Canada insurance Plans
For your clients visiting Canada, the coverage for sudden and unexpected illnesses or accidents that may occur while in Canada is a must.
Super Visa is a visa for parents and grandparents who want to visit their families in Canada for longer periods, without having to renew their status.
- Client can stay in Canada for up to 24 months at a time.
- Multiple entries into Canada over a period of up to 10 years.
3. Students Travel Plan
Student plan is for those clients who are studying abroad or in another Canadian province/territory, or an international student studying in Canada. Student Travel Insurance plans for full-time students, including:
- International Students studying in Canada;
- Canadian Students studying abroad;
- Canadian Students studying in Canada but outside their principal province of residence